Friday, October 14, 2011

Project Sneak Peek


I ventured out of the house this week to check in on my 1920s restoration, that I've talked about frequently on here, and just had to show you a sneak peek of the awesome pool cabana. We created an amazing space out of what was basically a tool shed. I can't wait to show you the full space. I designed a vintage space but wanted to mix in a few modern elements like the chairs above, which I love!!! They are also durable for damp swimsuit hineys :-)

I'll save the in depth detail for the full post but here is the kitchenette area adorned with some gorgeous Thomas O'Brien Milton Road pendants...love.
Imperial Trellis, shiplap walls and beadboard on the ceiling...double love!

There was a stone wall where these doors are now. It will be fun to show you the completed space as the before and afters are beyond dramatic!

And another little sneak peek just for fun...
Remember this bathroom that I've shown peeks of before? It will be ready to show you soon too :-) It is stunning y'all!

Sorry for the crumby camera phone snaps. There will be better pics for the actual posts, promise.
I hope you had a great week! It's the weekend, yay!

1 comment:

pandora necklace wholesale france said...

There was a stone wall where these doors are now. It will be fun to show you the completed space as the before and afters are beyond dramatic! mens chains wholesale france , mens chains wholesale uk