Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I've Been Up To...

Well, my lovelies, baby Alice still has not made her debut. I'm 3 days past my due date and just hanging in there, anxiously awaiting meeting our girl.
Sooo, in the meantime, I thought I would dump some phone pics on here of some projects I've been working on. Poor quality pics, in progress job sites and a little glimpse into what I've been up to lately :-)
I'm seriously obsessed with this light fixture!
Hicks pendants are in, holla!!!

There's a whole lot more where this came from. Lot's of fun projects to show you in the future :-)
I hope you're having a great week!

4 comments:

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

Hoooooly moly....digging the stainless sink, wall planks, bathroom sink, furniture and the nordstrom's sack, awesome!!
We have ALL been thinking about you alot, and when I say all, I mean ALL ;)

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thanks girl!!! Aren't those planked walls awesome. Those are part of a really cool pool cabana :-). Thanks for thinking of us...we'll keep you posted!

Kristie Stewart said...

Luv looking at your site. Hang in there, I know what u r going thru, Jake's due date was 9/9 & he was born 9/28!!!

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thanks for reading Kristie, it is great to hear from you :-)
We are hanging in there while she takes her sweet time ;-)