Thursday, July 22, 2010

What I'm Loving...


I love to drink hot tea in the morning. I'm not a big fan of coffee and when I do drink coffee I have to put so much stuff in it to mask the flavor of the coffee that it ends up only being a shot of coffee anyway. I love hot tea though, and I drink it year round. I usually drink English Breakfast Tea that comes in K-cups for my Keurig. In the afternoon, I'll usually have a cup of Earl Grey Tea and in the evenings, especially in the winter, I drink Chamomile.

I also love Tea Forte! I like to give Tea Forte as gifts because their packaging is so beautiful.
I have had my eyes set on this Barbara Barry tea set for quite a while now. I always visit it when I go to the Henredon showroom.

Mrs. Barry also has her own line of tea.

There is just something about having a little quite time with a cup of tea. In the morning, this is especially good, while I review what I need to do for the day or while I'm reading my favorite blogs, before the day gets busy.

I hope that you are having a wonderful week!
The weekend is in sight :-)

1 comment:

Victoria said...

ooh, I love that black and white tea set with the chairs!