Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What I'm Loving...

I'm loving the incredible interiors by Italian architect and designer Michele Bonan! His talent is nothing short of captivating. He layers and edits absolutely perfectly...in my humble opinion. He also contrasts extreme darks and lights, which is something that I love to do in my own designs. This man has a brain that I would love to pick...

Mr. Bonan has designed some drool worthy spaces for yachts as well, as seen above.
Try not to lick the screen! I have the urge to do that when I see carrera applied so perfectly like this.

Ok, I nearly had a meltdown when I saw this...

I have a mild obsession with black and white stripes and this image sent me into orbit. Black shutters, white facade, boxwoods trimmed into perfect spheres, white gravel, the bikes with baskets, the striped awnings...ah, obsessed...this is my new desktop by the way!

See the striped awning through the window...yep, awesome.


His use of accessories don't look contrived, but rather collected. I love that. That is how all design should be. I always tell my clients to buy things that they love and they will always find a place for them. You should never buy something just because it "matches the room".
(**disclaimer: unless your designer tells you to...ha!)



You should surf on over to his beautiful site and gush-swoon-gasp for a bit...it is truly lovely!

1 comment:

Pakistani salwar kameez online uk said...

Faisalabad is one of the biggest cities in Pakistan and the hub of the textile industry. It is widely acknowledged as the Manchester of Pakistan due to its large industrial role. The quality of the fabrics produced in this city has no parallel. In fact, the fabric is something of a specialty of Faisalabad. Many people from all over the country flock to this city for a spot of cloth shopping. We aim to provide you all of the best of Faisalabad at our store. silk dupatta lawn suits 2021 , faisalabad lawn suits online