Friday, April 11, 2014

The Serenity Continues...


...from the master bedroom into the lovely master bath in this pretty, monochromatic suite.  We carried the gray palette into the bathroom with loads of delicious Cararra marble on pretty much every surface.  It's clean, simple and tailored, and in my opinion, simplicity is beautiful!
How about that bathtub?  Perfect right?!
The shower is decked out with Cararra bricks and a grounding gray, hexagon mesh floor.
If you can avoid the "wall of mirror" over a vanity, do it, it looks much more custom to individualize the vanities and, frankly, it is just more interesting to look at than a full wall reflection of the room.
Those ball and claw feet vintage-ly divine!!
We opted for a large scale herringbone on the floor and I love the effect!
I just love how this space turned out!  If I lived here it would be all too tempting to lock myself into this lovely suite!
I'm so excited for Easter next week!  It is one of my favorite celebrations! I hope you're all planning something fun!
Happy weekend!

12 comments:

Nancy said...

so lovely! as always your work inspires me...maybe in my next house :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Can I ask what is in the jar next to the q-tips and cotton balls? It looks like a powder of some sort?

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thank you so much Nancy!

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thank you Anon. That is a glass shaker of dusting silk by Lady Primrose. That product is wonderful!
http://ladyprimrose.com/collections/dusting-silk/products/necture-dusting-silk-shaker-1

Sara said...

Beautiful! I love the floor pattern :)

Alli Aars {You have your blog, we have Aars} said...

I die.

Cherie said...

The tub is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this space.

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Alli :-)
Thank you Cherie!

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thanks Sara, I love a classic herringbone too :-)

Unknown said...

Maria! I'm so glad you are blogging again. I was looking to your site for wood floor inspiration. We had a leak and have to replace all downstair wood floors. Any advice?

Alice is so precious. I can't believe how fast time goes by!!

Unknown said...

it's jane ahlert :}

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I love the bathroom mirrors. Can you let me know where I can purchase? Thank you!
Meg