Monday, April 21, 2014

Petite & Polished

This sweet, little kitchen is part of a new construction project that was designed to look old.  I wish that there was more new construction out there that was modeled after the classics, but that's just me.
This space is clean lined, bright and has just the right amount of vintage charm.  We opted for a taupe color on the island that complements the dining room that is parallel and open to the kitchen.
Beveled subway tiles and honed Cararra marble complete the monochromatic palette.  I wonder when I'll tire of these building elements.
We specified a stainless steel apron front sink for it's clean-ability.
I'll be back soon with the fun, eclectic living room that is right off of this sweet, little kitchen.
I hope you all had a blessed Easter!  If you follow me on Instagram then you've already seen some of our Easter fun.  Easter is a time for celebration indeed.  He is Risen!
I hope you're getting a great start to the week!

5 comments:

lib said...

So lovely! I would love a white kitchen with lots of drawers.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Is that moulding from the cabinet manufacturer or is it wood? Did you paint them the same color?

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thanks so much Lib, I agree!

Anonymous said...

Stunning, perfectly executed.

Alli Aars {You have your blog, we have Aars} said...

I love this kitchen so much!!!