Monday, April 26, 2010

For Sale


I recently completed a project where I specified this amazing photographer's tripod floor lamp. It didn't work in the space that I wanted to use it in and so it is going back into my stock. Normally it would just remain in my stock until I found a new home for it, but with my blog as an outlet to 'speak to the masses', I thought I would give my readers the opportunity to purchase this unique designer piece discounted from retail pricing.
I don't think I need to tell you that this style is piping hot right now. You see the 'industrial chic' movement popping up everywhere! Similar styles of this classic tripod floor lamp sell at retailers such as Restoration Hardware for almost $1500!!!
Not mine :-) I'm selling this little baby for designer cost!

Restoration Hardware's tripod lamp.

A similar style at the good ol' Pottery Barn.

This lamp style works so well with the industrial chic look that is so hot right now.

As seen with Restoration Hardware's new look.

Great as an accent light instead of a typical floor lamp that you would see in everyone's house!

This beautiful lamp retails for $1300 and I am selling it for $800.
If you are interested in this awesome designer piece email me at maria@mebeck.com

No comments: