Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Project Sneak Peek

On Tuesday of this week I installed a project that I've been working on. We are waiting on some back ordered light fixtures and a few accent pieces, so this is just a sneak peek. As soon as the room is complete I will show you the full makeover. Just to give you an idea, this is what we started with...

Before

Here is where we are now :-) The space is coming together beautifully. I can't wait to show you the full reveal...and with something better than camera phone pics :-/

I hope you're having a great week!

8 comments:

Victoria said...

Maria! I love this! I can't wait to see the full room. Beautiful as always!

Anonymous said...

How embarrasing, no names please!! I am proud of my new room!

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thanks Victoria :-)

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Haha, ok no names :-) It doesn't matter what it looked like before though because it looks so fantastic now! Can't wait to put the finishing touches on and begin our other spaces.

rickelchick said...

delish :)

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thanks Jane :-)

Brittney said...

That room is stunning! I'm so glad you posted this because my house has vaulted ceilings which I love, but they have become a bit of a design dilemma for me.
Did you leave the ceiling the original beige color and paint just the walls gray? My house is builder beige and I have really been wanting to go gray, but worried it wouldn't look right if I left the ceilings beige.

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Brittney,
Thanks for reading! Yes, we left the original beige color on the ceiling. It was neutral enough and the gray had enough brown in it to work well together. I would make sure that the gray you are looking at and the beige you have are either both warm or both cool. Hope that helps :-)