Monday, November 19, 2012

Two Months Ago...

My BABY turned one!  The fact that I'm posting this 2 months later is very typical of my life right now!  Busy, busy, busy!  How is my baby already 14 months old???  Time is a-flyin' by!
We had a very small and sweet little party for her, with just a little family and some close friends.  It was a very special and happy day.  I love that little girl more than I even know how to express in words.  She truly delights us!
We are truly blessed and so grateful for this little girl!  
I'm really looking forward to a much needed break this week for Thanksgiving and time with precious family.  We have so much to be thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving!


Cherie said...


Alice is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing her birthday party pictures. The details are simply divine! Happy Thanksgiving!!


Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thank you so much Cherie! :-)

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! Sweet pictures!


Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thank you so much Yvette!!! :-)

Vidya Sudarsan said...

I bumped into your blog today! Your daughter is adorable.. and I'm enjoying my visit here..

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Welcome Vidya! Thanks for reading :-)

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:

I hope you can make it!

Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick

Yours in poultry,
Kathy Mormino
The Chicken ChickTM

Join me on Facebook
Follow my blog: